Oh just created Piper’s “Blue’s Buddy” trading card. Yep, I’m that bored at work.
The dentist used so much numbing agent that when he asked how I’m doing I could only muster drool
What’s that name of the feeling when you discover a MP3 CD of music from college? Oh yeah, nostalgia.
After I sold my house I didn’t really have a plan on where I was going to live. Piper is staying at my parents but that’d be a nasty commute for me.
So after looking around I’m renting a house the airport owns. Gotta love the proximity to work. A 3 minute commute and the low rumbles of MD80’s are enough to turn me on. Why didn’t I do this earlier?
There has been some good that has come from having a couple of broken fingers.
1) a week and counting off of work due to some pretty awesome possum meds.
2) the afternoon naps in front of the tv with Piper curled between my legs.
3) my mom cooking me anything I want.
4) having an excuse to let the facial hair grow wild.
5) I haven’t worn underwear in a week.